The Echo Bouvier Message Forum  

Go Back   The Echo Bouvier Message Forum > Bouvier des Flandres > Grooming

Old 03-24-2008, 08:49 AM

Default Home Brew

Does anyone have a good home brew K9 shampoo for Bouviers? I use people shampoo and add Skin So Soft to it for the coat, but was looking for something Bouv related and not Border Collie...
Old 03-25-2008, 07:05 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Grooming products for Bouviers

My favorite products are from Best Shot Pet. Google to find their website.

Check out their "SPECIALS" page.... they have a #3 combination package that is an excellent value. It contains full size bottles of many of their products.

I've used a number of their shampoos and liked them all. The Ultravitalizing Mist is an excellent protein conditioner/antistatic spray. I use their One Shot Rinse all the time for a quick "freshen up" before my service dogs leave the house. Also like their M.E.D.Topical spray... it will clean up a wound or hot spot within hours.Their ear cleaner is also excellent.

In general it is not a good idea to use people products on dog because of the differences in pH between the two species.

Cheers,
Sue
Old 03-26-2008, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue View Post
My favorite products are from Best Shot Pet. Google to find their website.

Check out their "SPECIALS" page.... they have a #3 combination package that is an excellent value. It contains full size bottles of many of their products.

I've used a number of their shampoos and liked them all. The Ultravitalizing Mist is an excellent protein conditioner/antistatic spray. I use their One Shot Rinse all the time for a quick "freshen up" before my service dogs leave the house. Also like their M.E.D.Topical spray... it will clean up a wound or hot spot within hours.Their ear cleaner is also excellent.

In general it is not a good idea to use people products on dog because of the differences in pH between the two species.

Cheers,
Sue
Okay Sue I'll look into it and THANKS soooo much. Bath time!