The Echo Bouvier Message Forum  

Go Back   The Echo Bouvier Message Forum > Welcome and Information Area > Introductions and Welcomes

Old 04-11-2009, 10:54 AM

Default New Member

Hello to all,
I have 2 bouviers living with me at this time. My first Bouvier came from Debbie Potter, War Bouvier Kennel, and was the perfect service dog. He lived to be 10 years old. Now living with me is another of Debbie's dogs, a black boy named Bandit who is almost 3 and my son's female Bouv, Medusa who is 5. My son is in college and is getting a house this summer so his girl is going to live with him and I decided we could not be a one Bouv home. Someone was watching over me and Sue happened to have a female puppy available. Sue and Mike have graciously agreed to help me out by starting her training. While I have never met Sue in person, the Bouv internet world has been a life saver for me and Sue has helped me many times with training questions and concerns. From my first Bouv until now we have communicated by email. Now I will have one of those little girls I saw nursing Dyna. I found this forum by following a link on Mike's message about Sue's trip to drop off Scarlet and Mr. A. I watched puppies nurse for the first time and it was easy to pick out the girls because of their tails. Thanks for letting me join. Dell
Old 04-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum, Dell, I'm glad you found your way here.

I had the best intentions of taking some pictures of the 3 puppies still with us, today, but after spending time cleaning up the living room (where we've had the whelping area set up) and them speading things back out as fast as I picked them up and then two of them deciding they couldn't get out from under the furnature that they had been crawing under and back out for the last 10 weeks and I had to unstack all the stuff that I'd stacked in the corner... well, I just ran out of steam. Not that I've had a lot of steam left over after the last 10 weeks.

I think GG, Mr. G and Mr. Y are trying to make up for the lack of the other 4 puppies. Dyna, the mother doesn't seem to be all that concerned though. She's been playing with GG like she played with Scarlet, although GG isn't quit as intense about it as Scarlet was.

Again, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your future new Bouvier.

Mike
Old 05-30-2009, 08:44 AM

Default easygoing

Hello All,
We are Ed & Nancy from Bellevue, WA. We found this site by web surfacing looking for Bouviers. After 24 years of Bouviers in our house we lost our 15 year old this year. Well if we can't find one to love; at least, we can look at pictures of others' and talk to people who have Bouviers. Wish us luck in our search....
Love the pictures of the puppys!!!
Old 05-30-2009, 09:08 AM

Default Older bouviers

Hi to the Easygoing crowd:

I am Kathleen and I live near a city called Belleville, Ontario CANADA. My husband and I have 3 bouviers (down from six), the oldest is almost 16 and the youngest bordering on 6.

I am sure you will find a bouv to fit your lifestyle. Bella, our youngest, joined us from the Quinte Barter (online sale yahoo group). She is a CKC registered dog for whom we paid a simple sum of $50 for a wonderful dog who just is so in love with my husband. I think she is finally accepting that we aren't going to give her away.

Kathleen, Gord
Harley, Norton and Bella
Old 06-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Hi Ed and Nancy. And a belated welcome to the forum. I believe you no longer have to just look at pictures to get your Bouv fix. Congratulations on your recent adoption by Max. I hope he's settleing in ok up there.

Again, welcome.

Mike