The Echo Bouvier Message Forum  

Go Back   The Echo Bouvier Message Forum > All Breeds > Dog Arts and Crafts

Old 09-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Another Paw on Heart Plate

Here is another "Paw Print on Our Heart" plate that I just pulled out of the kiln. This one used on of the dog paw waffers shown in the Dog Paw thread, laid on a heart waffer and fused on top of the blue sheet of glass.

I'm going to try a few more different colored background plates with some of the other paw waffers I have.

Mike
Old 09-17-2008, 03:56 PM

I like this one the best Mike. I've been enjoying your posts, but mostly "lurking". Of course, you can always reverse the pattern too on a large disk, large paw print with a smaller heart within - 'cause we all know our bouvs wrap their paws around our hearts. Keep up the good work!
Old 09-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

That's a good idea, although I'd have to come up with a big paw. But it does give me an idea. Put just the toe pads on the edges of both sides of the heart... as if the toes are curled around the edges holding the heart. I'll have to think about that.

Thanks, Kim. I know people read the forum but unfortunately, most of the list people are not message forum orientated. List groups are a lot easier and quicker for many, but a message forum gives so many more options and a chance for those that come later to still read and particapate in the threads that have been created. Mostly I just get visted by the search robots who take snapshots of whats been posted. I'm glad they don't get tired of getting the same thing all the time.

Mike