The Echo Bouvier Message Forum  

Go Back   The Echo Bouvier Message Forum > Bouvier des Flandres > Breeding Healthy Bouviers

Old 03-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Still Images from 2/28

Here are some images I captured with my digital camera yesterday...

The happy family enjoying a little snack together:

Hmmm, something doesn't quite smell like Mother's Milk here...

Good food, good milk, good company... what more could a guy want...

Mike
Old 03-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Two of the Red puppy...

Red on the prowl again... with her tail out.

What are YOU looking at?

Mike
Old 03-03-2009, 08:06 AM

Smile :-)

I am SO in love...

She is just the cutest thing ever!
Old 03-06-2009, 04:55 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Sarah, well, as she gets older, more and more traits are coming out. As Sue has mentioned (I think) she is an escape artist and it the only one that constantly gets out of the box if there is any way possible. Now what she likes to do, is get out of the box and if she is not tired (which seems to be most of the time) she will explore around. She's constantly looking at what's around here. If she gets to far away, half the time she will come come towards me if I do a low whistle. Dyna has always been a good one to come when whistled at. Most of the others never have. The older ones were good with a actual whistle blown rather than a whistling with your mouth.

Also, what Red does, is she will climb out of the box and come out and lay down on the pad in front of the couch where Sue (or right now I am) sitting. She will lay there watching around for awhile and then fall asleep. Chevelle and Caprice did this real well, lay there like the Egyptian Spinx just watching around the area. Right now, Red puppy looks like she is asleep on the pad at my feet. So she is really turning into a people dog that will want to be near her humans.

She seems to learn things pretty quick too. If something works once or gets her interest (or you don't want her to do it) she will keep coming back to that and do it again. She really has a mind of her own, much more than the others. Although the other girl comes close and Green, Blue and Yellow aren't that far behind either. But Red is definitely the leader here. She actually stomps when she walks sometimes. Although they aren't related, Chevelle was really good at walking with authority and I think Red must be picking up the Chevelle vibes from here.

I keep telling Sue that she's a handful and I hope you are ready for her. She likes taking 15 minute power naps and then she's up and walking the circuit around the box to see if anything's changed. Then she heads for the front box door to find out what's going on out in the real world. The other puppies will sleep for an hour or two or longer after eating. But not Red. She has energy to spare.

If I can ever get some time I have more pictures of her to post. But they are still sitting in my camera right now.

Mike