The Echo Bouvier Message Forum  

Go Back   The Echo Bouvier Message Forum > Bouvier des Flandres > Breeding Healthy Bouviers

Old 06-15-2009, 01:42 PM

Talking Pictures?

Hmmm. Haven't seen any current pictures of Gigi/Jewel and/or Wagner. Why, that would be very nice to see!! (more hints...)

P.S. How does one go about adding pictures to the forum?

P.P.S. Scarlet says hey.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:03 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

I've been so busy with going back and forth to Omaha and then getting run ragged by Wagner and Jewel, not to mention the other dogs, I've just not had much time to take any. I keep thinking about it, but then I think about cleaning stuff away so I have a clear area to shoot them and my energy level fizzes out. I would like to get some pictures of Wagner trying to get Frank to play or Jewel going up to her ears in the water bowl so she can blow bubbles. I don't know what she finds so facinating about that, but between her and Wagner, eithe the water bowl is full of mud or it's full of mud but all over the kitchen floor. They just don't seem to understand "We are not amused" for some reason.

I suppose a movie of their reaction when it's dinner time would bring a few chuckles. Jewel does all kinds of flips and spins and then does the 4 paw dash in place until she gets traction and sedaddles to her crate when I bring the dish. You don't dare get in their way or you will get run down.

To put pictures here, you can either post a link if you have the image on a web site, or if you don't, you click on Manage Attachments in the Additional Options section below Submit Reply button while you are editing a new message. When you click that bar it will take you to a screen where you can find the file on your hard drive, which will then upload it to the site here to display. You want to make your file a jpeg (for instance image1.jpg). If you have trouble uploading it, you can always send it to Sue or I and we can make it the right size and put it on the board for you.

Mike
Old 07-15-2009, 02:20 AM

Default pictures con't

I am going to try to put up a picture...
Old 07-15-2009, 02:22 AM

Hmmm. That did not work. I didn't see any Manage Attatchments/Additional options below the submit reply thing...
Old 07-31-2009, 10:47 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Hmm, it should have worked. It should have been in a box below the white box where you are entering your text. It says Additional Options on the blue bar. Inside that is Manage Attachments. If you don't see that box I need to check out why.

Mike