The Echo Bouvier Message Forum  

Go Back   The Echo Bouvier Message Forum > Bouvier des Flandres > General Topics

Old 03-16-2019, 01:15 AM

Question Small Bouvier

Over the last 36+ years, a Boo has been a beloved family member. Our current Boo is Ginger, a 120 lb lady who is our pride, joy, gentle constant companion, protector, guardian, and loved. She is good with kids and, as most Bouviers are, aloof with adults other than family members. We have usually had a second or 3rd K-9 "in training". These have been mostly smaller breeds.

My wife and I are desirous of getting a new family member for Ginger to help train, but we are both in our late 70's and have medical and orthopedic problems so another big Boo is not an option.

My question: does anyone know of a reputable breeder who frequently has or specializes in Bouviers of less than 60 lbs when adults? We want another girl.

Right now, based on our experience with a standard Poodle, my wife is looking for a Klein Poodle (not recognized by the AKC), but is one step down from the standard Poodle in size and weight. I'd rather we get a new Boo. A house is not a home without a Boo!
Thanks,
H.R. Parker
Greensboro, N.C.

Tags
puppies, smaller boo's